Friday, July 30, 2010

Finally one day I was able to eat out of my safety zone!! Yes, I had snacks and good food in between. Managed to complete getting all the necessary nutrition in. Who said that cheese is bad for you?!!! Yes, I guess only ED???.... ergh!! Felt so bad after that but guess what, I sat it out!! YEAHS!!!

Who said paus (Big Pork Bun) were a total waste of calories??... I guess only my ED.... So what if I ate it because I wanted to try out the new pau I passed by out of curiosity after my dinner?? Did I grow fat in an instant??... Of course I had my usual panic about my stomach literally growing but it is just the thoughts. As what I know, my thoughts can control me but I can also take control of it!! I am incredibly happy for myself as I knew I did what was right for me at this stage to do and not what ED wants me to do! Of course all the constant self assurance inside my brain about "Everybody is different and have different journeys in life. So hell to comparing about food and intake. If I have to eat more than others, it is because I have to and it is only right for me to do so!", is helping so much!! It is literally on constant replay mode. I always use it to counter my anxiety and guilt. I find that the constant reassurance helps in easing my anxieties. I guess now I know what to do with ED thoughts. Next step is to totally eliminate the ED thoughts!!!!!

Wish me best of luck!! =D

1 comment:

  1. Way to go! I am so glad to read you are recognizing that those fears are just thoughts and those thoughts aren't even true! No one 'grows fat' after one meal! Keep reassuring yourself because what you are saying is completely true. No need to compare... just do whatever YOU need to do to fight this eating disorder.

    ReplyDelete