Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Today I had my psychologist session. Finally we came up with what to do. Now all I need is a referral to the OT. I wonder if it will finally work.... As much as I am able to talk the talk, I am just unable to make myself walk the walk!! I hate myself. It's like I can say how good I am doing and all but, it's just pure talk if I don't put it into action. Failure is hard. And I hate failures. In my world, there is no room for failures. But it seems that as of late, ED has managed to widen my world and in fact shift it into failure mode. It seems it is filled with failures and more failures. Successes are far and few. So far that I cannot even see it. When will I snap out of it.

I know it is impossible for immediate recovery which I hope it can be but I hope that I can even get there one day.

No comments:

Post a Comment