Sunday, July 18, 2010

ED be very very scared. As the days goes by, it seems to me that as I eat more and more and without any restrictions anymore, it seems to get weaker and weaker with each bite. Of course it usually kills me after the meals and especially snacks but somehow I managed not to crumble under its constant reminders. Its voice therefore is getting softer and softer. Now I finally start to see the benefits of eating more. More energy to jump around and feel happy and of course study. I am finally starting to really think that I really will get to that day where ED is totally banished from my life. My hopes are getting brighter by the day with its losing streaks every single meal and snack and my total disregard of the caloric values and portion sizes. Yes, so what I had 2 slices of pizza alongside my full plate of pasta with some calamari rings and side salad. ED can go jump off the cliff. Of course after that it had a pretty good time tormenting me but at least I didn't give up and continued to eat ice-cream because I wanted to. I guess not trying to outfight my natural body is doing me way more good than obeying ED's commands. I am so totally proud of how many battles I have won against ED and really really hope that this can continue on! =D

No comments:

Post a Comment