Friday, August 6, 2010

As I sit here typing away on my beloved mackie... I feel worse than ever!.... =( ED is having such a field day tormenting me!

But out of all these, I realised that I would rather deal with ED tormenting me after eating more than expected than denying myself of what I should and want to eat on top of what I should be taking. Cheating myself of the life is like denying myself of a brighter future.. It is like ED will never stop tormenting me anyways. Nobody promised that recovery is going to be a bed of roses but seriously, when will it really end?... I guess I just have to constantly remind myself that this is just a phase that I have to get through and once it's over I can finally be truly happy for I am then able to lead a normal life.

No comments:

Post a Comment